A ship is safe in a harbor but that’s not what ships are for. I talked to my friend Marcela who was born in Honduras. She is currently climbing the business ladder as an upcoming successful female entrepreneur. And, is striving to get the best out of what life has to offer for her.
Although her latin roots have always been strong Marcela always had this drive within her that there was more to see and to explore in this world. So she started her journey from her home Honduras to go study in Costa Rica. Embracing that Costa Rica ‘Pura Vida’ lifestyle she truly found herself. And, got motivated to see even more of the world. Her next big step was a semester abroad in New York. Besides making truly deep friendships this is where she met her future husband who was German. Those numerous stops have ultimately brought her to Germany where she is currently launching her first business as a founder of an online petsitting service.
Her business ‘Pets Ahoi’ specializes in offering certified and personalized in-home pet-sitting experiences tailored to pet owners’ and pets’ needs. ‘Pets Ahoi’ is not only a revolutionizing business concept but a pet-conscious community platform. Not only delivering outstanding petsitting experiences but also celebrating animal’s wellness and pet-loving. The official launch is on March 26th. Just RSVP here to attend the launch event.
In this episode we discuss the following:
- Taking business ideas into action – thoughts, struggles, doubts, motivation and execution steps
- Giving yourself the freedom to dream big, acknowledge those dreams and ultimately acting upon
- Developing the sensitivity and skills to communicate efficiently and being selective with your communication counterparts
- The value of international friendship. Not only in the personal relationship sense but also for your own self development and personal life journey
- How to manage and grow a long-distance relationship and giving it the room to develop into something serious and long-lasting
- Finding fulfillment in life and limiting your ‘What Ifs’ and how to get the best out of life
To quote Marcela: I never believed in this phrase ‘You find your other half’. You are a whole person by yourself. You have shown me so vividly how whole you are by yourself indeed, Marcela. And it fills me with joy to see you thrive on your journey through life. When we met all those years ago at our old job I never imagined that we would feel so connected one day. I am grateful for the positivity and daily inspiration you’re bringing to my life. And, I can’t wait to see you succeed in your dreams.
Pets Ahoi Website: https://www.petsahoi.de/
Pets Ahoi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/petsahoi/
Pets Ahoi Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pets-Ahoi-120006602737364