It’s all about living different lives in one life. I talked to my friend Lisa who is originally from Canada but has been living in Germany for more than 10 years now.
In her role as a strong mother and the fighter that she is she shares amazing strong messages with everyone. Lisa has come a far way not only geographically speaking but especially judging by her wisdom. Whatever life throws at her she finds a way to deal with it with grace and self-reflection. And by doing that she not only stays the ‘social butterfly’ that everyone values so much but also continously keeps developing her very strong personality.
Throughout that she not only had to deal with hurtful separations but also with the challenge of being a single mom and staying strong in times of sickness. As Lisa says herself by now she is ‘Superwoman’. And in that she is an inspiration for every woman out there. And likewise for every man!
In this episode we talk about the following:
- We are presented with countless challenges throughout our lives. If only we learned to value them for the experiences they provide us with. But we can indeed learn to listen to them and learn to use them to our benefit.
- Positive vibes will always win and will guide you through life and give you strength in time of need.
- We should never put ourselves on second position and always strive to be our own person first. Your own voice, wishes and thoughts count.
- We should stop looking for perfection in our relationships with others and focus on building communication and developing together besides each other
- Aiming to live as many lives as we can in our one life there is nothing more exciting as to take on that challenge.
One of my most favorite quotes remains ‘I figure life is a gift. And I don’t intend on wasting it.’ Lisa, your positive vibes make this world a better place. I admire you for your strong personality and your character. You are an inspiration to everyone out there so never dim that light.